1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Could have been worse. This self absorbed guy could have named it "Mount Obama", a real scourge on the state of Alaska!

·
Sockdolager
834 Posts

Attachments

Reactions: warmnfuzzyar

·
Registered
15,344 Posts
.......and in a related story I just renamed the bathrooms in Grand Central Station OBAMAVILLE.

Attachments

Reactions: Tonto

·
Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
11,528 Posts
.......and in a related story I just renamed the bathrooms in Grand Central Station OBAMAVILLE.
I'll be right back...I have to go take an Obama...

Reactions: PeepSight

·
Right-wing Sith
6,699 Posts
The Donald is going to fix this to.

Ohio is being dissed by the Commie-in-Chief, and it also happens to be a "swing state" in the general election.

Why not champion President McKinley, a great Ohioan.

President McKinley was a pretty good President who's second term was cut short by an assassins bullet.

Forehead Chin Eyebrow Dress shirt Tie

His policies and accomplishments included:

McKinley was the last president to have served in the American Civil War, beginning as a private in the Union Army and ending as a brevet major
Rapid economic growth marked McKinley's presidency. He promoted the 1897 Dingley Tariff to protect manufacturers and factory workers from foreign competition, and in 1900, he secured the passage of the Gold Standard Act. McKinley hoped to persuade Spain to grant independence to rebellious Cuba without conflict, but when negotiation failed, he led the nation in the Spanish-American War of 1898; the U.S. victory was quick and decisive. As part of the peace settlement, Spain turned over to the United States its main overseas colonies of Puerto Rico, Guam, and the Philippines; Cuba was promised independence, but at that time remained under the control of the U.S. Army. The United States annexed the independent Republic of Hawaii in 1898 and it became a U.S. territory.
https://en.wikipedia...illiam_McKinley

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Throwing salt on the wound,is Valerie Jarrett pushing to get Obama's face on the mountain?

facing Mecca of course...

Reactions: CommackBoy
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.