1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,887 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,460 Posts
I got nuthin'.
Even if he were ever tried and convicted (how won't be) I'm sure there is some iron clad union contract that protects this POS.
We will pay him until the day he dies...may it be a slow, painful, terrifying death that consumes every pension dime he ever earned and he can be buried as indigent.

·
Premium Member
9,460 Posts
Maybe his heart will explode while he is on the can, he dies with his hand on his junk and that photo makes the news.
That is funny, It's a little disturbing too. Not sure what your process was to bring you there but I like it.

·
Clinger
4,810 Posts
The Weather Underground? .... as in the radical group that advocated the overthrow of the US government and detonated bombs inside this country ...the same Weather Underground founded by Bill Ayres ...the same bill Ayres that mentored Barack Obama ....

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
Well if the pol's can break the law and still get their retirement why can't pee ons in public service, BUT I thought that teachers got fingerprinted and background checks guess I was wrong. There is more background check to get a pistol lisc than what happen when this pos got hired, die a slow painfull death you pos

·
Registered
15,344 Posts

·
Banned
1,286 Posts
They should move against him now just to see if his union would back him up..., it would make good press.
Once retired, he is no longer a union member. They have nothing to do with him.It would be a futile effort, the State would wind up paying Court Costs. 'Like it or not, he earned the pension through his years of work, and it can never be taken away.But as I read the article, he was never convicted of anything, therefore there was no way to bar his public employment.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.