Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is not a LEO bashing thread, so please don't make it that.

He was charged with "criminal possession of weapon". How is possessing a frying pan criminal?

An NYPD school safety agent taught his pot-smoking son a lesson by pummeling him with a frying pan, police sources said.

Juan Lopez, 62, returned home at about 10:30 p.m. Tuesday and caught his 27-year-old son smoking dope in their Washington Heights apartment, sources said.

The two started arguing before Lopez flew off the handle and struck him with the kitchen utensil, sources said.

His son dialed 911 and his dad was busted on charges of assault and criminal possession of a weapon.
It wasn't immediately clear if the son received medical attention.

·
Runs with scissors
1,754 Posts
I am not advocating beating anybody with a frying pen (the good ones are really expensive) but the stoner deserved it. Waste of air if you ask me - mooching from his dad at his age and calling cops on him. Outrage!

Reactions: Mad Russian

·
INFIDEL
7,237 Posts
Washington Heights justice can be brutal.....I have actually seen where a woman cut off her husbands junk with a large knife while he was asleed because she said she caught him cheating on her....

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I hope it was a nice 12 " cast iron pan no sense in getting busted on such a dumb a$$ charge over a 1 egg frying pan, really what took him so long to wack some sense into the freeloading stoner. Hope the judge tosses it out of court then the dad tosses the bum to the curb.

·
Sifting Through the Ruins
8,061 Posts
Son is a tenant or licensee with all the rights and defenses to eviction as any other slug renter. Not easy to just throw the bum out.

·
Junior
303 Posts
Was it an evil black teflon coated 10 inch pan.....holy crap...an assault pan......goodbye all clad. Father should be charged with blasting him hard enough ti knock him unconcious..and when he came through...damn son you was so hiiiii.....you fell down the stairs

·
Registered
11,590 Posts
That'll teach the punk to steal his dad's stash..... (I'll betcha that's why he was so pissed...)

Reactions: Mad Russian
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.