Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.nbcnewyor...-317514531.html

Updated 2 hours ago
Six young people were shot, including four teenagers, at a summer barbecue early Monday in the Bronx, police said.

The victims, who range from 14 to 20 years in age, were shot shortly after midnight on East 156th Street and Grand Concourse, the NYPD said.

[font=Arimo, Helvetica]A 19-year-old female was shot once in the right thigh and a 17-year-old old boy was shot once in the right knee, police said. They were transported by emergency responders to Lincoln Memorial Hospital.[/font]

[font=Arimo, Helvetica]Four other people were taken to hospitals by private means.[/font]

[font=Arimo, Helvetica]A 16-year-old boy who was shot once in the right leg, a 14-year-old boy who was shot once in the left foot and a 20-year-old man who was shot once in the left calf were taken to Lincoln. A 16-year-old boy who was shot once in the right forearm was taken to Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center, authorities said.[/font]

[font=Arimo, Helvetica]No arrests have been made.[/font]

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
And on another note who [LANGUAGE FILTER]n cares! How come were not talking about important things like oh I don't know .....maybe..... Those four marines and the sailor who were killed. If Obama had a son right? P.o.s.!!!!

·
Registered
4,029 Posts
First, we does one bbq in the Bronx, roof tops? Second, what bbq is still going at midnight? Third, all victims were shot low, either in the leg, thigh or foot. So, are we looking for a midget assaillant, or someone shooting "gangsta" style where all the shots go low?

·
Banned
10,014 Posts
First, we does one bbq in the Bronx, roof tops? Second, what bbq is still going at midnight? Third, all victims were shot low, either in the leg, thigh or foot. So, are we looking for a midget assaillant, or someone shooting "gangsta" style where all the shots go low?

"certain people" only wake up around 3pm so......

·
Black Robe Regiment Immigration without assimilati
8,064 Posts
http://www.nbcnewyor...-317514531.html

Updated 2 hours ago

Six young people were shot, including four teenagers, at a summer barbecue early Monday in the Bronx, police said.

The victims, who range from 14 to 20 years in age, were shot shortly after midnight on East 156th Street and Grand Concourse, the NYPD said.

[font=Arimo, Helvetica]A 19-year-old female was shot once in the right thigh and a 17-year-old old boy was shot once in the right knee, police said. They were transported by emergency responders to Lincoln Memorial Hospital.[/font]

[font=Arimo, Helvetica]Four other people were taken to hospitals by private means.[/font]

[font=Arimo, Helvetica]A 16-year-old boy who was shot once in the right leg, a 14-year-old boy who was shot once in the left foot and a 20-year-old man who was shot once in the left calf were taken to Lincoln. A 16-year-old boy who was shot once in the right forearm was taken to Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center, authorities said.[/font]

[font=Arimo, Helvetica]No arrests have been made.[/font]

Judging by shot placement, I'm suspecting this guy:

Gesture Art Artist Entertainment Performing arts

Seriously, I hope all fully recover with no lingering effects and that the liberals are able to correctly explain how this could happen in a "Gun free" city.​

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,783 Posts
156th St. & the Grand Concourse.......
I spent a lot of time on 1-6-7 and The Conc many years ago. 90% good, hard-working people...10% savages. But those savages were responsible for 90 murders in that 1.8 square mile precinct in one year. Not much ever made the papers back then. Last year that same precinct had 15 murders and was the highest in the Bronx, I believe.

If the rally-cry that "gun-control doesn't work" didn't work in late-80's/early 90's, I'm not too sure how it will work now with such low crime numbers (despite the recent small spike we read about).

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.