Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Walker1847
12,106 Posts
NY Journalist Claims Shooting AR-15 Gave Him "PTSD"
http://controversial...him-ptsd-video/

This is what we're dealing with, folks:

"I traveled to Philadelphia to better understand the firepower of military-style assault weapons and, hopefully, explain their appeal to gun lovers.
But mostly, I was just terrified.
I've shot pistols before, but never something like an AR-15.
Squeeze lightly on the trigger and the resulting explosion of firepower is humbling and deafening (even with ear protection).
The recoil bruised my shoulder.
The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face.
The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick.
The explosions - loud like a bomb - gave me a temporary case of PTSD.
For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable.
Even in semi-automatic mode, it is very simple to squeeze off two dozen rounds before you even know what has happened.
In fully automatic mode, it doesn't take any imagination to see dozens of bodies falling in front of your barrel."

Sounds like he should have brought a box of tampons to the range with him.
Did I mention that no one is trying to take your guns?

·
dislike Cuomo!
4,995 Posts
Wow, what a loser. If this guy is married and his wife doesnt divorce him out of embarrassment and fear that her ball-less husband is incapable of rising to the level of manhood to protect both her and her children, then she too is delusional. Seriously guy, loud noises give you PTSD? lol. Even his uber liberal coworkers are going to endlessly break his balls clitoris over this for at least the next 6 months. Locker full of tampons? cube/office full of shirtless beefcake posters. What. a. d-bag.

·
Walker1847
12,106 Posts
Wonder where he found a select-fire rifle for his outing. Sounds like a "sensitive" man to me...although the word "pu..y" comes to mind.
You have to wonder who's paying him off - no man can be that (ahem) "sensitive"...

·
Premium Member
3,781 Posts
what a woose. I wonder if he carries a blankie with him and needs to get tucked in and kissed good night by mommy.

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,867 Posts
There are many Women on this forum and throughout the country that would tell him to stop being such a pusscake. Perhaps he needs to see his Dr for a prescription....

·
Registered
756 Posts
You guys are misunderstanding his acronym. It has nothing to do with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder.

Person
That
S
D's

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
Funny that this time around most of the media is saying that handguns don't have much power and are not to be worried about.....They also seem to be talking about FULL AUTO rifles most of the time.

·
SASI Firearms Chairman, LISAPA Training Committee
6,448 Posts
He (and I use the pronoun loosely) said he went to Philadelphia.
Ah, yes, you are correct. I missed that. Thanks. He did go to the City of Brotherly Love, so he could experience the "imagination to see dozens of bodies falling in front of your barrel."
Gary

1 - 20 of 108 Posts