Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,773 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New GM, new coach - both unproven at this point. No quarterback? And now this:

"New York Jets defensive lineman Sheldon Richardson was charged with resisting arrest and
a handful of traffic violations on Thursday as the result of a high-speed road race near his
home in St. Charles County, Missouri, on July 14."

Read more at: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/sheldon-richardson-charged-with-resisting-arrest-after-high-speed-car-chase_55bb8faae4b0b23e3ce2677a?

There is only one really positive thing I have seen regarding the Jets so far:

Sunglasses Swimsuit top Human body Brassiere Waist

Hair Hairstyle Smile Muscle Brassiere

Face Hair Photograph Swimsuit top Lingerie top

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3180646/Denise-Richards-44-splurges-strawberry-ice-cream-puts-fabulous-figure-display-string-bikini.html

Attachments

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
You just need to apply Banzai's Hoover Principle of Football Physics to this situation. The Jets, much like a Hoover vacuum, excel at sucking, often non-stop for decades. Once you lower your expectations (X) to that of the rest of the civilized world (Y) you will never be disappointed by them again. So X ~ Y = 0 (ZERO grief and frustration).

·
Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
11,528 Posts
So...when was the last time the Jets got off to a good start?

·
Zombtac Operator
12,108 Posts
Sheldon Richardson is a mess.

He just released a statement for his 4 game suspension that "he won't do it again", meanwhile he was already arrested a couple weeks back and didn't tell the jets, and so news of his latest arrest came right after a press release that basically said he'd behave..and it was a dusey:

He was street racing in St. Louis in his Bentley going 140 mph. Then he evaded the cops (high speeds, turned off his lights). When they caught him (he was parked in a driveway with the lights off, trying to hide) they found a semi automatic gun under the seat, strong smell of pot, and two passengers including a 12 year old kid!!

Clown should be gone for the season. Tons of talent but no sense.

·
Registered
6,857 Posts
I'm a die hard giants fan but I'm fairly sure JPP is either going to retire by regular season or just be cut and come back next year in a different uniform... For blowing off his hand and being a rooster about it.

Reactions: LongIsland Guy

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
I'm a die hard giants fan but I'm fairly sure JPP is either going to retire by regular season or just be cut and come back next year in a different uniform... For blowing off his hand and being a rooster about it.
I think he'll come to his senses and play, hopefully with Big Blue. Only being able to count to nine shouldn't be an impediment for a really good DE and he should heal up pretty good to get going a couple games into the season. In my no medical opinion.

·
Registered
6,857 Posts
Giants medical staff haven't been granted access to evaluate him yet.

Very, very weird.

I have serious doubts his antics will play in his favor at all.

Reactions: LongIsland Guy

·
Lousy Shot
16,177 Posts
Well, not only did they finally get around to firing Rex Ryan, but as a bonus he's now coaching the Bills!! Somebody explain to me where anybody ever got the idea Ryan has any effing business being a head coach in the NFL. This could possibly eclipse the monumental mistake of firing Pete Carroll to hire "Dick" Kotite. The Jets finally avoided being the head idiot in the Bigger Idiot Theory.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.