Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
How are you going to load it with a fixed mag?
Yeah thats not possible...and that aint a run of mill type gun that you mess with. Its highly refined especially its feed mechanisms and method of operating. Do you really want to f*&^ with that gun and end up with a pile of unusable polymer and steel??? FN frowns upon warranty and or factory repair work on guns that are basket cases caused upon by owner and may not repair it. I'd leave it unmolested...!

·
Registered
680 Posts
If it had a gas system, you could probably make it manually operated gun. Because it's blowback operated however, that gets rather difficult.

·
Banned
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I am 22 and the SAFE Act is a New York thing. I am from Washington. Thanks to the people who try to get me a legit answer

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Group Member
Active Posts 42
Member Since June-21 15
Last Active 18 minutes ago
Member Title Advanced Member
Age 16 years old
Birthday August 1, 1998

22 huh? Enjoy your short stay here.

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Group Member
Active Posts 42
Member Since June-21 15
Age 16 years old
Birthday August 1, 1998

I'm glad I don't tell stories on here, something tells me if get called out kiiinda quick & for a young Asian woman like myself that would really make me look bad.

·
Banned
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Group Member
Active Posts 42
Member Since June-21 15
Age 16 years old
Birthday August 1, 1998

good job detective. I'm sure I'm not the only one too lazy to fill out the information and just select whatever pops off first

·
Zombtac Operator
12,183 Posts
What's the point. Sell it or store it out of state. With some guns there's no point, they just don't translate well into "NY Compliance"....any mods to that is like owning a Ferrari with a go-cart engine or a Jeep without 4x4.

I don't believe anyone has a "NY compliant"-made PS90 AFAIK.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts