Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Only been here a month or two. Still feeling my way around. What's the difference between the two forums as it relates to this topic?

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,871 Posts
Yep, I'll be sure to watch...

Why is this not in open firearms discussions? Everyone's posting everything in chit chat and its pissing off the mods... Think people before you post a thread in a certain area.
"We're not worthy?"...Only thing I could come up with...

·
Walker1847
12,106 Posts
Rest assured, the liberal media is locked and loaded.

·
Lousy Shot
16,248 Posts
The NRA, and the gun owner community need a better mouthpiece that LaPierre. We need someone who can strike a chord with the open-minded non-gun owner in short sound-bites because pro-2A advocates get milliseconds to make a case. LaPierre doesn't cut it. I agree with him and even I don't find his presentations very compelling. The guy from the GOA is no better.

I would make MrColionNoir our national spokesperson over LaPierre because he actually makes better arguments. Especially when he wears a Yankees cap.

·
Walker1847
12,106 Posts
NBC in NY says 10:30 AM ET.....and it's Wayne LaPierre (NRA), Sen. Chuck Shumer (D-NY), Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-NC), Sen. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah), former Rep. Harold Ford Jr, and Journalists Andrea Mitchell, and Chuck Todd.

From NBC's website:
"Meet the Press" airs Sundays from 9-10 a.m. ET on the NBC-TV network; 10:30-11:30 a.m. ET in New York and Washington. (Please check local station listings for airtimes in your area.) The program also re-airs at 2 p.m. ET Sundays on MSNBC on cable. The entire program is available as a webcast and video podcast at 1 p.m. ET Sundays on our website, MeetThePressNBC.com.

Seems we're on a 1-1/2 hr delay - a break of a 1/2 hour between the end and start of showings allows lot's of editing time, huh?

·
Banned
24,899 Posts
Only been here a month or two. Still feeling my way around. What's the difference between the two forums as it relates to this topic?
My post wasnt totally directed at you, but everyone who reads it. The forum has a ton of subsections and everyone's pounding chit chat. It's not the mods job to move every thread. They work hard and for free

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,871 Posts
My Channel guide says 10:30

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,871 Posts
They are doing their best to bait Wayne into a sound bite, he isn't biting

Reactions: artburg

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,871 Posts
They are doing their best to bait Wayne into a sound bite, he isn't biting
Wow. David Gregory is playing the role of a journalist / devil's advocate, asking tough questions. Does he do that with everybody?
He has been called a softball interviewer, he must have a good script

1 - 20 of 36 Posts