Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This short article is not from some anti-gun nut case. Its a frightening insight into the state of this grossly corrupt organiztion. One that many of us worshipped. Gave tons of money to or dedicated private time to. Dear Lord it is sickening.....I hope the whole Board present and past go to effing jail....

Reactions: RSL

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Thanks for sharing. I have always said that if LaPierre truly cared about the NRA right after Letitia James sued he should have hired an independent accounting firm, adopted the recommendations of the firm and stepped down as president.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Someone educate me. According to the NRA Carolyn Meadows is President. Charles Cotton is 1st Vice President. Wiles Lee is 2nd Vice President. Followed by Wayne LaPierre as Executive Vice President. Doesn’t that make him 4th man down on the totem pole? How does he get so much say? Why is there even a Executive and a 1st Vice President? Sounds like different names for the same title to me , but either way below the President.

·
Premium Member
202 Posts
Good question and I just figured it out. Yesterday, LaPierre was re-elected as the NRA’s Executive Vice President and CEO. So to answer your question he is also the Chief Executive Officer and has been for 30 years.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Lol so he is 4th man down and top dog all at the same time. Why have any titles and just make him All Supreme Grand Pooba and leader of all for life! Obviously the other titles are in name only

1 - 5 of 5 Posts