Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
I fired one years ago. It's a novelty gun and I wouldn't trust one in a self defense gun. It is tiny but that's it's only plus. It's unwieldy to fire because it's so small and getting subsequent shots off quickly is nearly impossible, especially under stress. If you want a little something to spark conversation that will do it.

If you're looking for something small to maybe defend yourself in a pinch there are several good mouse, pocket guns out there. Seacamp and Beretta 21a come to mind. I bought the Beretta 21a. ,22lr double/single, small and fits easily in a pocket and 7 .22lr to a violent mans face as fast as you can pull the trigger is gonna stop him might quick. It's a last resort type of pistol but can be very effective. The NA isn't worth the cost of admission for me but all that matters is if the cost is worth it to you.

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
My son has one and I have BIG hands but I still enjoy shooting it
That said I have a Beretta 21 and find the grips much too fat: A Seacamp although more $ is on my radar
Do you have the word or plastic grips? Think the wood is noticeably thicker. Mine has the upgrade wood ones and i love the way it looks against the beretta bluing I don't want to swap them out. Look into the plastic if you wood and see if they will make it better in hand fir you.
I also strongly considered the Seacamp but at the time they were very expensive For me and there was over a year waiting list to get one so I got the 21.

·
airbrushart
5,503 Posts
I have 4 of them, they are a lot of fun even the 22 magnum, I wouldn't carry one in my pocket, but yes a lot of fun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.