Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, the gf and I took a weekend trip to ME, (which I'll talk about later), to come home and find out that some kids have been going around breaking car windows in the neighborhood. Coincidentally, since I was away, our cars were not parked where they usually were. Unfortunately, my landlord and his daughter took our spots, and got their windows broken. Happened around 1a- 5a Sunday morning. About 5 other cars in the area also got hit. A neighbor ran some security cams and saw some kids running around in hoodies. Big +1 to the 6th for keeping in contact and doing patrols in the neighborhood. Keep an eye out guys. I know a bunch of you are out in the Selden area!

BTW, tires were unharmed and trying to convince the Landlord to put up a trail cam.

·
Recovering vegan, bacon saved my life
3,453 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,465 Posts
You Racist Obamas sons was only trying to find his way home those GPSs and loss change was only what they needed to get home.

Reactions: Tonto and zx9allday

·
Banned
2,193 Posts
If only one good thing came out of Sandy it was that we all got to know each other real well on our block watching each other throw everything we owned into the street like just so much trash. That sort of thing either breaks your spirit or builds some resolve into your backbone. We all know who belongs and who doesn't on our block, chances are your not getting half way down the block if you are up to no good. It is not beyond the realm of possibility that one who chose to perpetrate such pranks on my block might end up with a maglite shampoo.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Even if your trail cam gets a clear facial shot, you'll never find him. No one will know who he is.

·
Premium Member
11,465 Posts
When I was younger there was a spree of mailbox baseball and they hit the same block like 5x so one of the neighbors took a 6in steel pipe a dug it down 4 feet set it 8n concrete and filled it up too then mou Ted one of those oversize mailboxes with a regular mailbox inside filled the out box with concrete.
The next day we found a busted bat and broken glass in front of the house and a scratch on the box the mailbox baseball ended.

So claymores hook to glass tamper switch should solve your trouble.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.