Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have this? Great pricing on optics planet and was looking for a review from you guys   '.........thanks

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm looking at the 3x32 bdc carbine model

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
I have one on my colt and i like it ,removed an eotec the nikon is more fun at
the range. I have 2 nikon monarks all are good scopes :)

·
Zombtac Operator
12,183 Posts
Have a couple of Nikon M 223 line scopes on my ARs.

I find the Nikon line an excellent value.

·
Banned
7,584 Posts
If the .223 line is anything like the prostaff line you'll be happy. I have several prostaff scopes from nikon and have had no problems at all.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awsome thanks guys..

·
Walker1847
12,106 Posts
I have the Nikon M223 with Point Blank Reticle for my AR and a Pro Staff Rimfire Scope with BDC Reticle for my 10/22. I love the Nikon optics.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Can't go wrong with the Nikon . I have the m223 on my ar and pro staff 3-9 x40 on savage mkll fv with bdc . Love em both for the price. Next I want a higher power pro staff for my new savage hog in .308 for LR target.great software you can use on your smart phone also.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I had the P223 carbine 3x fixed on my S&W M&P15. Excellent site. You really cant go wrong with Nikon. I also have an M223 600BDC on my Savage model 10.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have a Prostaff on my 30-06 my 308 and my 50 caL ML. I think Nikon is a great choice in optics they give a great value and work very well and they come with a lifetime warrantee you wont have to use.

·
LIVE FREE OR DIE
3,118 Posts
The Nikon P-223 is a great scope and have a few of them. See attached pics. The M-223 is really nice as well especially with BDC
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:740]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:741]
[sharedmedia=core:attachments:685]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts