Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my new toy.  Its an Insight CB thermal sight to go along with my AN/PEQ2.
 

·
200 Warning Points, with a side of bacon.
Joined
·
2,893 Posts
Awesome!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Jake said:
You suck.

;)

have fun with it
You will really think I suck when I tell you the price. Yes, it was free and it came in a hard case. My friend sent me a few other tactical goodies too.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,853 Posts
Dfisch said:
You will really think I suck when I tell you the price. Yes, it was free and it came in a hard case. My friend sent me a few other tactical goodies too.
Wish I had friends like that.

The most I've evergotten out of a friend was a box of 75yr old box of .30-30 he dug out of the shed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I hope you didn't shoot that stuff.  Hoping to post some more free stuff from my collection next month after I clean up my parts bins and maybe you will get lucky.
 

·
The Sysop
Joined
·
36,800 Posts
:jawdrop
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
6,853 Posts
Dfisch said:
I hope you didn't shoot that stuff. Hoping to post some more free stuff from my collection next month after I clean up my parts bins and maybe you will get lucky.
Sold it at a gunshow for $30
If I owned anything in .30-30, I probably would have.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jake said:
Sold it at a gunshow for $30
If I owned anything in .30-30, I probably would have.
Be careful shooting that stuff due to the high risk of getting a squib and the risks associated with that.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I just finished playing with it in the basement with my night vision googles, Eotech and AN/PEQ2 and all I can say is wow. I just got a text from an LIF member that they would pay me $5,000 for it but I had to refuse.  This is just too cool.
 

·
Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
Joined
·
11,589 Posts
That is Sweet!!  8)
 

·
200 Warning Points, with a side of bacon.
Joined
·
2,893 Posts
Make sure to keep us posted with plenty of pics!
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top