Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I was searching for prices on blue label Glock 43's and came across this forum. I started looking around and you fellas seem like a decent bunch of folks so I signed up. I'm a NRA pistol instructor and have yet to teach my first class. I am in preparation mode for my first concealed carry class. It's a 16 hour class here in Illinois and the politicians definitely made it laborious for us instructors by developing 168 page document of concealed carry laws and regulations. Anyway, I hope to learn a lot from the many knowledgeable gentleman in this forum!

·
The Sysop
35,824 Posts

Thank you for joining Long Island Firearms!

Stop by the NEW MEMBER FREE Giveaway: CLICK HERE

·
Still working on a screen name
6,619 Posts
Greetings and welcome aboard LIF.

·
Premium Member
7,783 Posts
Welcome.

If you need a few topics to keep you going for 16 hours, we can sure provide you with some. Dropkicks, dumpsters, Arby's, etc.

·
Zombtac Operator
12,108 Posts
Welcome.

Here's what you need to know about me. I'm a tiny, sober, humble guy but I do make some interesting original threads on here and share some gun knowledge.

This is a great resource not only for guns but for all things Long Island and many other interests. Enjoy!

·
Banned
3,887 Posts
Hello the more the merrier

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.