Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bin making Lamps out of bottles looking to do some shows later in the year I just finshed two when taking a brake I saw my old decoy so I took it amd made me an office lamp

Attachments

·
Registered
3,229 Posts
Very nice

·
The Artist formally known as AR_Guy
6,913 Posts
Looks great.

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
It's very nicely done. Clean work, good colors. Personally I would change out the shade for something with a wider diameter.
That shade is for a Jack Danels bottle I made for some one I just used it for the picture I am going to put on a shade a little larger and Lighter in color I am hoping to have Richie paint the shade the same way he did my shot gun

Attachments

Reactions: Barnslayer

·
Banned
0 Posts
That shade is for a Jack Danels bottle I made for some one I just used it for the picture I am going to put on a shade a little larger and Lighter in color I am hoping to have Richie paint the shade the same way he did my shot gun
Sounds like a good plan! Please post pictures when it's done.
How's the stability of the JD lamp? Did you need to add weight to the bottle? I like how it looks.

·
Premium Member
3,781 Posts
nice work...now to take a selfie of you sitting in an easy chair with the lamp next to you, wearing a flannel shirt and reading old field and stream magazines.

Reactions: PaPaBear
1 - 11 of 11 Posts