Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,064 Posts

If you are a new Long Island Firearms forum member who joined the forum between 1/1/15 TO 3/31/15 [and have minimum of 5 posts], we are giving away free magazine subscription!

TO ENTER:
  • Reply in this thread : "What a great website!!! Thanks LIF"
  • In the reply, tell us how you heard about LIF in one sentence or less.
Also, please remember to spread the word of our website too!

Winner receives his choice of:
GUNS
Guns & Ammo
Guns of the Old West
Gun World
Handguns
Shotgun News

1 yr subscription FREE.

Giveaway ends : 3/31/15

Its our way of thanking you for joining and being a part of LIF!

·
Registered
1 Posts
What a great website!!! Thanks LID. I just happened to run across a question that had been posted here listed on some other website and I decided to check LIF out. Lots of interesting information in the posts. DonK!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great website Was doing a search about Suffolk county license came across longislandfirearms and I am glad I did there is a wealth of knowledge on here Thanks everyone.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
What a great website!!! Thanks LIF

Was searching for information about obtaining my Suffolk County Pistol Permit. Lots of great information here!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
What a great website!!! Thanks LIF!!

Just bought my first guns and was searching for local knowledge.

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
What a great website!!! Thanks LIF

Found LIF on Google a while back looking for the answer to a question. Lurked for a while, then donated and became a member as a way to say "thanks" for the information and help in this forum.

~ Neal

·
Registered
123 Posts
What a great website!!! Thanks LIF!

Was searching for information on how to get my handgun license in Suffolk County and found you guys!

·
Registered
4 Posts
"What a great website!!! Thanks LIF"

I was searching for information on a RIA 1911 before purchasing one. I'm a member of several 1911 boards and found more information here from real people that helped me with my decision. Thanks and happy reading.

·
Premium Member
650 Posts
"What a great website!!! Thanks LIF"

I found this site a couple of years ago, lurked and posted for a bit, finally joined as a way to give back for the help and advice.

Members helping members....

·
Registered
21 Posts
"What a great website!!! Thanks LIF" Found you while Googling around for local stores carrying 5.11 tactical gear. Was pleasantly surprised to find this site.

·
Registered
555 Posts
What a great website! Thanks LIF.
I heard about this great website from another member.... karpteach

·
Registered
14 Posts
What a great website!!! Thanks LIF. I found the site searching for licensing help and found an awesome community of enthusiasts

·
Registered
1 Posts
"What a great website!!! Thanks LIF" I was on facebook looking for a firearm community and someone recommended this webpage

·
Registered
1 Posts
What a great website!! Thanks LIF. I heard about this forum while purchasing a new gun from Coliseum gun traders. One of the employees spoke quite highly of this site!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts