Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning, I heard about a New Jersey State Trooper who was shot and killed. There was a manhunt out for a red Isuzu. Then, about an hour later, I heard that the shooting might have been a suicide. And, then I haven't heard anything else since then.

Anyone know what happened ??

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
T.Webb said:
This morning, I heard about a New Jersey State Trooper who was shot and killed. There was a manhunt out for a red Isuzu. Then, about an hour later, I heard that the shooting might have been a suicide. And, then I haven't heard anything else since then.

Anyone know what happened ??
As far as I know the trooper died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head. He was only discovered when a colleague was passing by and decided to check up on him.

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My prayers to the family.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
That sucks...prayers to his family.....Didnt a NJ Trooper just get killed a few weeks ago by a car chasing a perp ? That dept has to be reeling

·
Banned
19,574 Posts
Cops and social workers need strong constitutions to put up with some of the misery they have to see day to day.If he punched his own ticket, I hope at least there aren't kids incvolved.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.