Long Island Shooters Forum banner

New Jersey Law - Jail for BB Gun Possession

4K views 75 replies 26 participants last post by  oshwan 
"... This law will double-up on existing legislation that is directed at criminals, but it also casts a wide net that is sure to ensnare oblivious kids and average parents. Firearm possession for an unlawful purpose is a second degree crime in NJ, so the purpose of A1216, it seems, is to make it a second degree-second degree crime, and to teach middle school boys a lesson they'll never forget....

Criminalize everything, and everyone is a criminal. Since there are so many criminals there needs to be more state control over everything.
The more of these stories I read the more I'm begining to consider these conspiracy theories....

"... This law will double-up on existing legislation that is directed at criminals, but it also casts a wide net that is sure to ensnare oblivious kids and average parents. Firearm possession for an unlawful purpose is a second degree crime in NJ, so the purpose of A1216, it seems, is to make it a second degree-second degree crime, and to teach middle school boys a lesson they'll never forget....

Criminalize everything, and everyone is a criminal. Since there are so many criminals there needs to be more state control over everything.
The more of these stories I read the more I'm begining to consider these conspiracy theories....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.