Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all, look forward to seeing all that this group has to offer. Been searching for a group focused on the Island and it seems I finally found one!

·
Registered
7,644 Posts
Welcome!

Do you currently have pistol license or still unsure whether you want to go through the process?

Reactions: apapa

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome!

Do you currently have pistol license or still unsure whether you want to go through the process?
Thanks! And unfortunately I do not have my pistol permit. I've been wanting to apply for quite some time but I keep putting it off. Now with the semi-auto permit going into affect... I think I might finally apply for them both and see what happens.

·
Premium Member
644 Posts
I would buy a semi automatic rifle now before the law takes effect. I would also get on it today since semi automatic rifles are being quickly sold in anticipation of the law taking effect. This way you will be able to enjoy shooting while your applications are pending. You can buy something simple and cost effective like a Ruger 10/22 or a PC9.

·
Super Moderator
106 Posts
I would buy a semi automatic rifle now before the law takes effect. I would also get on it today since semi automatic rifles are being quickly sold in anticipation of the law taking effect. This way you will be able to enjoy shooting while your applications are pending. You can buy something simple and cost effective like a Ruger 10/22 or a PC9.
^^This. And also work on getting your pistol permit application in as soon as possible.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will probably
^^This. And also work on getting your pistol permit application in as soon as possible.
I'll get on the permit apps ASAP. Already have the PC9 with a ton of furniture attached to it. Love it. Eying a few more 10/22s as well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts