Long Island Shooters Forum banner

New Hampshire really fast!

2861 Views 53 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  SydneyH
I think we have a replacement for Pennsylvania.  NH received my application on June 8.  I got the license in the mail today, the 15th.  1 week including one weekend and time in the mail.  That is freekin fast.  Live free or die my friends.  I just thought I would post this to offset all the threads about having not heard anything for 9 months and being afraid to make a phone call.  I hate..... Oh you know the rest :B
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
I think we have a replacement for Pennsylvania.  NH received my application on June 8.  I got the license in the mail today, the 15th.  1 week including one weekend and time in the mail.  That is freekin fast.  Live free or die my friends.  I just thought I would post this to offset all the threads about having not heard anything for 9 months and being afraid to make a phone call.  I hate..... Oh you know the rest :B
I lived there for 2 yrs. , Never should have left !! :(
I lived there for 2 yrs. , Never should have left !! :(
Going there on vacation at the end of the month :)
nice,
whats the cost for an out of state?
nice,
perimedik said:
nice,
$100. Good for 4 years. Application is easy. No prints, no photos. You just need to have a license from another state.
perimedik said:
nice,
$100. Good for 4 years. Application is easy. No prints, no photos. You just need to have a license from another state.
ndtyank49 said:
I'm going at the end of the summer :)
ndtyank49 said:
I'm going at the end of the summer :)
Any site to see app or get it mailed ?
jimmy870 said:
Here you go, easy as pie. Print it and your good to go.

http://www.nh.gov/safety/divisions/nhsp/ssb/permitslicensing/documents/dssp260.pdf
jimmy870 said:
Here you go, easy as pie. Print it and your good to go.

http://www.nh.gov/safety/divisions/nhsp/ssb/permitslicensing/documents/dssp260.pdf
unfortunatley it only has a reciprocity with only 21 states where the utah has 33 states which allow reciprocity.
unfortunatley it only has a reciprocity with only 21 states where the utah has 33 states which allow reciprocity.
eastplayer87 said:
Be carefull. That reciprocity is only for resident licenses. NH does not have any reciprocity for non resident licenses from any state. I got it because I'm taking a vacation there. Also, I like to collect them. I got Maine and I don't see myself going there any time soon.
eastplayer87 said:
Be carefull. That reciprocity is only for resident licenses. NH does not have any reciprocity for non resident licenses from any state. I got it because I'm taking a vacation there. Also, I like to collect them. I got Maine and I don't see myself going there any time soon.
1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.