·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Gun Guru
4,939 Posts
Here is the difference:

In NY the police tell me if I can carry.

In NH I tell the police I am carrying.

The difference is empowerment and personal responsibility.

·
Gun Guru
4,939 Posts
Here is the difference:

In NY the police tell me if I can carry.

In NH I tell the police I am carrying.

The difference is empowerment and personal responsibility.

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
I prefer to call it the difference between liberty and tyrany.

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
I prefer to call it the difference between liberty and tyrany.

·
OathKeeper/NRA Life Member/Instructor/Appleseed Sh
1,690 Posts
Yes! just remember you're constitutional rights are privileges bestowed upon you by the local constabulary...

:-/

CH

·
OathKeeper/NRA Life Member/Instructor/Appleseed Sh
1,690 Posts
Yes! just remember you're constitutional rights are privileges bestowed upon you by the local constabulary...

:-/

CH

·
Anti-Statist
5,359 Posts
For everyone getting NH licenses. What is the benefit to you? I only ask because already having FL/UT and PA open up most of the country, and you don't really gain anything other than NH (obviously) - is that the logic for most of you? Family or vacation home up there?

·
Anti-Statist
5,359 Posts
For everyone getting NH licenses. What is the benefit to you? I only ask because already having FL/UT and PA open up most of the country, and you don't really gain anything other than NH (obviously) - is that the logic for most of you? Family or vacation home up there?

·
Banned
24,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
deathsythe said:
New Hampshire only recognizes resident licenses from those states as does S Carolina, Michigan, and Colorado.

·
Banned
24,899 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
deathsythe said:
New Hampshire only recognizes resident licenses from those states as does S Carolina, Michigan, and Colorado.

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
................. so, this is non resident?

What is the process ?

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
................. so, this is non resident?

What is the process ?

·
Registered
497 Posts
I just received mine in the mail today as well, they listed the wrong height, about 3 inches off and put unknown for hair. I currently have a mass LTC and wanted a backup just to cover my basses when I move to LI (movers will be here next week.) if mass gives me a problem when I move. Resident to non residents. I am hoping for s. 2188/hr 822 to pass the Senate so I don't have to deal with ny laws.

I will maintain my mass residency.

I also do have family up in NH

·
Registered
497 Posts
I just received mine in the mail today as well, they listed the wrong height, about 3 inches off and put unknown for hair. I currently have a mass LTC and wanted a backup just to cover my basses when I move to LI (movers will be here next week.) if mass gives me a problem when I move. Resident to non residents. I am hoping for s. 2188/hr 822 to pass the Senate so I don't have to deal with ny laws.

I will maintain my mass residency.

I also do have family up in NH

1 - 20 of 32 Posts