Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NYAGV is now pressing apple to remove the gun picture thingy from its emoticon list.

"NYAGV is calling on tech giant Apple to "disarm the iPhone" by removing the phone's gun emoji. The #DisarmTheiPhone social media campaign requests supporters to tweet Tim Cook, Apple's CEO, asking him to remove the gun emoji from all Apple products."

http://nyagv.org/nyagv-calls-on-apple-ceo-to-disarmtheiphone/

· Registered
2,237 Posts
Oh my frickin God...will somebody please get these NYAGV idiots and the Mom's who haven't gotten laid since the late 80's away from any and all internet connections?? Everytime I think they can't possibly drop any lower in their severely diminished mental capacity, they double down with even more inconceivably limitless levels of pure stupid. Who the hell are these people, and where the hell were the State Social Services when their parents were inbreeding??

· Registered
1,448 Posts
Did you notice...you are not allow to leave a comment.... I wonder why... DA (an that's not double action)

· Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
11,528 Posts
Next thing will be banning the letters "g", "u", "n"....

· Grand Poobah
21,090 Posts

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.