Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
moved to greener pastures
10,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Animal whiperer" you say?
How'd that work out?

Unfortunately, Joseph decided to utilize his non-existent power of animal whispering and determined that the deer was friendly. As he stepped forward, however, the deer completely proved him wrong by charging at the two men, which sent them both fleeing towards Joseph's truck.

The majestic woodland creature, however, was not finish establishing its dominance over the recently encountered humans. As Joseph tried to close his door, the angry buck began poking him in the ribs with its horns. Joseph bravely fought the animal off, jumped out of the car, and dove into the truck bed...

...which gave Mr. Angry Antlers the opportunity to get what he really came for: Joseph's cigarettes.

Joseph then made yet another mistake in animal mind reading when he attempted to get the cigarettes back from the deer...which made the animal even more angry.

Joseph and Cole called animal control, who then called the police. It ended up taking 5 officers to restrain the nicotine addicted buck. The poor creature even had to eventually be Tasered, but not before causing minor injuries to all of his attackers, including one officer who suffered a broken wrist

http://www.ramblingbeachcat.com/2012/11/weird-crime-bucking-role-of-hunter-and.html

Link to original story below.

http://www.ketknbc.com/news/deer-attacks-two-men-then-takes-mans-cigarettes

·
Premium Member
5,881 Posts
Poor Bambi. I'm glad they didn't shoot him.

That guy is lucky he didn't get gored to death. I hope he learned a lesson - wildlife is wild - no petting allowed.

·
You Are the Resistance.
3,600 Posts
"how'd you break your arm?"

"A deer beat me up and stole my cigarettes."

·
Registered
2,963 Posts
I was hunting, and a spooked deer came charging in my direction, within 10 feet of where I was sitting. He certainly could have killed me if he hit me at speed. Another hunter spooked him from down below.

·
Banned
19,574 Posts
Maybee if cigarettes weren't 10 dollars a pack they would have let the deer have them and saved a lot of time and tax payers money
Not a smoker, are you? $150 a pack and they would still find customers.

Sad but true. I was in BC and paid $6CDN in 1986 for a pack of 555's. I thought to myslef "WOW I have got to give up smoking...........hmmm.........those 555's are really GOOD cigarettes!" Another 10 minutes and I could have probably convinced myself Export A's were really good cigarettes...

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
worst I had seen was a guy let his daughter about 5 years old feed a doe and her fawn I told him not to let her get too close to the fawn told me to mind my own business which i did when she went to eather pet or hug the fawn the doe attacked her she hit the little girl on her face with her front hoofs and spit her face wide open she was taken away in an ambulance weeks later I ask about the girl she received over 50 sticks in her face and would have a scare for the rest of her life good going dad
papabear

1 - 12 of 12 Posts