58 Posts

·
Sifting Through the Ruins
8,015 Posts
Reactions: MikeM and a7vette2

·
Registered
869 Posts
I have a Snap Safe as well. Easily moveable but heavy when assembled. Great option. The heaviest part is the door. You will need another guy to help you but it seems like the perfect option for you. Worth the money IMHO.

Reactions: MikeM

·
Registered
847 Posts
Can you even bolt it to the floor? If not, then you may as well just use a gun cabinet. Buy insurance in case of fire or theft. Just my 2 cents worth.

·
8,015 Posts
Can you even bolt it to the floor? If not, then you may as well just use a gun cabinet. Buy insurance in case of fire or theft. Just my 2 cents worth.
Yes you can bolt it to the floor. Pound for pound as heavy as any safe sold in typical retail stores like Dicks.

·
8,015 Posts
I've been thinking about getting one of those. Glad to hear you guys are happy with them. What sizes did you get?
Super Titan. I bought it a while ago when then still offered the dial combo lock.

·
Registered
869 Posts
I have a Titan with a door mounted 6 handgun rack. I also have 2 shotguns and three rifles stored in it. Plus it has room for more handguns and other items on the shelves. When you take into account that it is fireproof and came with free delivery, plus the convenience of easily moving it if necessary, the price didn't seem out of line to me.

·
8,015 Posts
Oh the price seems right in line with what I planned on spending. I'm more concerned about the weight. I guess I can probably just google the max weight for a floor though.
400 lbs is nothing at far as weight on a normal dwelling floor. Thats like two 200 lb people standing side by side.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.