Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned User
2,435 Posts
Hello everyone. As you may know of the impending doom of hurricane Sandy fast approaching I have enacted my Security plan for this event. I am using the vast knowledge I have acquired from my employment at the shadowy Federal government adjacency so secret not even I know what I really do. We are known as the Bureau of Secrecy. I myself and my colleagues refer to our selves as B.S.r's. Well back to my planning. I have boarded up all my windows and triple wrapped my tin foil hat. Everytime I make a hat. I dispose my hats every 5 hours to prevent the antiradio waves from penetrating. I wrap each hat tighter as 2 out of 3 of my shrinks say I am not wrapped too tight. As for ammo I have approximetly (REDACTED FOR SECRUITY PURPOSES) of (REDACTED FOR SECRUITY PURPOSES), (REDACTED FOR SECRUITY PURPOSES) of (REDACTED FOR SECRUITY PURPOSES), (REDACTED FOR SECRUITY PURPOSES) of (REDACTED FOR SECRUITY PURPOSES), (REDACTED FOR SECRUITY PURPOSES) of (REDACTED FOR SECRUITY PURPOSES). Here are some photos of my setup. Some pictures may be censored due to OPSEC!!!!!!

In the interest of "members helping members" I will allow fellow club LIF members to join me in my secure bunker. Non-members will be relegated to roof watch and be given a set of binoculars and LIF club tinfoil hat to provide Roof security. If anyone is interested feel free to PM me. Be advised that due to OPSEC you will be subjected to a full background investigation and sign a lengthy 30 page Non- disclosure agreement.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts