Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,977 Posts
So that mass foil request NYSRPA or SCOPE (I forgot who) asked their members to submit to the NYSP for the actual number of people who registered their AR's and other related data? I should get a response - note response, not necessarily granting the actual request - "by on or before July 20, 2016"...save the date!!

·
Banned
10,014 Posts
So that mass foil request NYSRPA or SCOPE (I forgot who) asked their members to submit to the NYSP for the actual number of people who registered their AR's? I should get a response - note response, not necessarily granting the actual request - "by on or before July 20, 2016"...save the date!!

I just added it to my calendar. SMH

ETA: But if Cuomo wanted that number by 8am tomorrow morning I bet he'd have it by 7pm tonight.

·
Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
11,528 Posts
dibs...

Reactions: Joeydiver

·
Registered
278 Posts
FOIL is a joke. You never get the information you request. They'll give you a song and dance with the wrong answer and ask you to resubmit your request to bide time. Another scam.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.