1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Circle colors:
Purple - Beretta 92 9mm
Black - Ruger SR-22 Autoloading Rifle
Blue - Browning Buck Mark 22

I have a tough time with the Ruger's iron sights since I needed to line up the front sight with the rear peephole. The grouping of these shots ended up too low. The Browning Buck Mark 22 was a breeze to shoot for a first pistol and all my shots were in the black circle but no bullseyes though. The Beretta 92 was tougher to use. I don't quite know why but my shots had pretty poor grouping compared to the Browning. However, it was more enjoyable to shoot and really packed a bit of a punch compared to the Browning.

I think I might just be hooked on firearms now.

· Patriot
2,504 Posts
Nice shooting! Welcome to the world of firearms. I'm guessing that the beretta was tougher to shoot smaller groups compared to the Browning because of the caliber difference, practice.

Sent from my government tracking device

· Sifting Through the Ruins
8,061 Posts
Good start, it gets easier.

A .22 autoloader pistol is a great way to get started in pistol shooting Harder to pick up bad habits with a nice .22, and its cheaper so you'll shoot more.

If you like guns and shooting join the NRA, register to vote and post on here often.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.