Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
airbrushart
5,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Please help these refugees with food and water!!!
Hmmm another video not on mainstream media - why?
The media will hide the truth at all cost.
The food and water were provided by the Red Cross and was not acceptable
because - the Cross is a "Christian" symbol. Perhaps also the water was not
certified Halal!! Note how they callously discard food and water and also note there is
predominance of young men?
Why was it not on TV ? Please forward this to everyone you know.

<
>​

Reactions: SOUTHSHOREROB

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
The media will bury their heads the same place the politicians and the rest of the PC crowd already does; they all need emergency proctologists to have any hope of survival.

·
moved to greener pastures
10,857 Posts
They all seem so grateful.
Pleasant folks.
Can't wait to have them as neighbors............................................

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
I guarantee you they will gladly accept Americas social services when they get in this country. All Muslim countries gladly except all that money that all religions contribute. They take and take as they tell us they hate us and want everyone else Dead. So who's the fools here? feed they women and children let the radicals starve who gives a rats butt.

·
Powderfinger
2,478 Posts
Uncivilized barbarians ! Nothing but a bunch of degenerate reprobates. Piss on them all .

·
Registered
756 Posts
"Honey, you're home from work early today."
Take the supplies back and go home.

·
Banned
3,902 Posts
This is all OUR fault we wanted a free society NOW they use that against US ...when will WE learn?

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
And we're going to take in 10,000 of these people? SMH

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,861 Posts
So I guess since they don't want any of the food and water offered (the kids wanted it but the young male "refugees" took it away from them and threw it away- They must not need it so badly. I have an idea: If you find everything so "offensive" in the land YOU came to....GO BACK! I hear it's just lovely in Syria right now...

·
Runs with scissors
1,759 Posts
A Croatian reporter spent a day with these "refugees". They do not need our help, food or water. They all have money. As they said THEMSELVES they are not poor and they do not need food or water or help. They refuse to be registered, and they all know where they are going. Seem very well organized.

·
Member of the secret Canadian Mafia
5,785 Posts
A Croatian reporter spent a day with these "refugees". They do not need our help, food or water. They all have money. As they said THEMSELVES they are not poor and they do not need food or water or help. They refuse to be registered, and they all know where they are going. Seem very well organized.
Wifey translated the article to me. Frankly I was really surprised.

The most telling thing to me about that article was that the authors were initially very sympathetic to the refugees (they just had a war, they had refugees before and most were refugees themselves). As the article progressed they made it clear that something weird is going on. 10-12 young men with one woman and kids..... They all had money and all knew where they wanted to go while not wanting to give their names. Very strange.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts