Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Clinger
4,824 Posts
Europe is getting what they deserve ..again .... they have not learned appeasement in any form is a formula for disaster. Our country, especially the woman ... homosexuals ... and alcohol and drug users ( legal or not) should take note ... if you want to continue to have equal status ... fear Sharia law.

·
Banned
7,584 Posts
I would've stomped the sh*t out of those scumbags. Seriously, you don't hit a woman. Let me see that happen in person. It'll be a much different video. They should be stoned for their actions.
What's next? Are they going to rape a woman because they do like how she's dressed? When and where does it end?

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts
Well it coming to a town near you real soon and if you defend the woman you well be charge with a hate.crime not the dirty drecka.

·
INFIDEL
7,262 Posts
I would've stomped the sh*t out of those scumbags. Seriously, you don't hit a woman. Let me see that happen in person. It'll be a much different video. They should be stoned for their actions.
What's next? Are they going to rape a woman because they do like how she's dressed? When and where does it end?
no women, just little girls and boys....

·
INFIDEL
7,262 Posts
The heathen would be taking the long way to the Pct. VIA the hospital

Reactions: Tonto

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
I would twist there necks, like chickens in the old country.

·
Banned
17,343 Posts
Since you asked.

·
Banned
4,780 Posts
I would beat that guy to death. and the two ******* go over and stomp on her when she is out cold on the floor. The world has gone insane.

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
it's now that I think of this. We, are getting closer to some extreme violence. The last show down between us and them.

Reactions: bkjohn

·
Borders, Language, Culture
4,747 Posts
What is more surprising that this happened or that the European 'men' did nothing? Reminds me of the recent incident on the train in France. Americans run to disarm the guy, French conductor runs, hides, & locks himself in a closet.

The Europeans have been so infantilized caused by their over-reliance on the State to save them that they don't even know how to act like men.

We know the long game. Either the Muslims take over & some parts of Europe become a caliphate or their will be a reaction by nationalist parties & we will see concentration camps & mass deportation.

I would encourage everyone to read Mark Steyn's America Alone book.

Reactions: Tonto and Flagg888

·
Clinger
4,824 Posts
What is more surprising that this happened or that the European 'men' did nothing? Reminds me of the recent incident on the train in France. Americans run to disarm the guy, French conductor runs, hides, & locks himself in a closet.

The Europeans have been so infantilized caused by their over-reliance on the State to save them that they don't even know how to act like men.

We know the long game. Either the Muslims take over & some parts of Europe become a caliphate or their will be a reaction by nationalist parties & we will see concentration camps & mass deportation.

I would encourage everyone to read Mark Steyn's America Alone book.
I can't resist

·
Unappreciated while still alive
3,841 Posts
It is interesting that the feminists and gays never say anything about the Muslims treatment of them.
Sure they when it fits their agenda. I have seen lots of memes with Kim Davis comparing her to Muslims.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 54 Posts