Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought this for my wife. She used it once; so I pimped it a bit. I was thinking of parting with it, but took it to the range yesterday. At 5 pounds soaking wet...including the $25 sight, it was fun. Shooting standing at 50 yards with my elbow resting on the platform and rattling off a couple of magazines most shots were within 3 inches. I am curious to see what it would shoot from a bench rest. Needless to say, it goes back in the safe for when I might bring a new shooter...or an old kid like me to the range.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,060 Posts
very nice! i like the way you are you have the mags on the stock. i am guessing that is a shot shell holder you are using. one thing i hate about my 10/22, the rotary mags are annoying to carry in my pocket.

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,979 Posts
very nice! i like the way you are you have the mags on the stock. i am guessing that is a shot shell holder you are using. one thing i hate about my 10/22, the rotary mags are annoying to carry in my pocket.

·
Now an Ex NYer
24,979 Posts
I bought this for my wife. She used it once; so I pimped it a bit. I was thinking of parting with it, but took it to the range yesterday. At 5 pounds soaking wet...including the $25 sight, it was fun. Shooting standing at 50 yards with my elbow resting on the platform and rattling off a couple of magazines most shots were within 3 inches. I am curious to see what it would shoot from a bench rest. Needless to say, it goes back in the safe for when I might bring a new shooter...or an old kid like me to the range.
A fun rifle (although most are...)I have one I've used at WOT events

·
Registered
4,336 Posts
These are great "plinksters" for the money. I have 3 of them that I use at Appleseed Shoots.
Usually lend them to someone needing a "Loaner".
I also purchased inexpensive scopes and put together the entire package for about $150.00.
Very light and accurate. Never had a problem with any of them.
Walmart usually has the Rifles for about $110.00.

Speaking of Appleseed this is the Rifle I originally shot the Rifleman score with.
For the price you can't go wrong (IMO).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.