Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have one of these? Chambered in Gubmint 5.56mm with fluted 24 inch barrel in 1-9 twist and takes AR magazines. Whats not to love? Thoughts on this puppy?

·
Registered
5,575 Posts
THey're pretty new, doubt anyone has one yet.

I like it personally, I believe they are also making one in 20"... I just wish it came with a front post and a detachable ghost ring on the scope mount.

·
Registered
15,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have seen it at Bud's for about $530 I think...but not available. Manufacturers would be smart to make rifles than can utilize GI mags. Remington did it with thier pump action too.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Great looking rifle...but better Avatar!

·
Registered
15,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mad Russian said:
HUH!? I didn't realize there was something for sale!
Just pulling our leg - no PM recieved an no rifle for sale. I would think this one would be a keeper. Has an adjustable trigger too.

·
Banned
1,332 Posts
I saw one at South Shore Sportsman.

Looks great, the only thing is that the action isn't glass-bedded. However, you won't find that on an inexpensive rifle like that. Looks like it should be very accurate.

Steve

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
I probly own the first one on longisland lol its a great rifle shoots sweet. Shot a .5 groups with standard 55gr fmj at 50 yards. Its time to take it out to brookhaven or calverton. If you see one buy one you wont be disappointed best bang for your buck.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
GTara said:
Looks nice. Where did you get yours winters921?
1:9" twist is okay, but wish they had more options.
i picked it up at South Shore Sportsman. Great service there always a pleasure. Not sure if he had anymore seems like there was only one. But call and see.

·
Registered
15,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
winters921 said:
i picked it up at South Shore Sportsman. Great service there always a pleasure. Not sure if he had anymore seems like there was only one. But call and see.
Was your price under $550?

·
Registered
15,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Now if they would only make versions that will use AK mags and M14 mags.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.