Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I know there are not a lot of Mossberg fans here but does it get any cooler than a bolt action chambered in .223 that accepts the standard AR magazines you already have. Reading awesome reviews as well!

Chambered in 5.56mm NATO (.223 Rem) Accepts AR-15 style aftermarket magazinesFactory-installed, Weaver-style basesCombo package includes a pre-mounted and bore-sighted 4-16x50mm variable riflescope, bi-pod and 10-round magazine24" fluted, button rifled, medium-bull barrel with a 1:9 rate of twist11 degree varmint muzzle crown protects the muzzleBenchrest style stock with ergonomically-designed pistol grip

·
Registered
721 Posts
Any idea of the price these are selling for? Imagine the possibilities when it comes to custom work on this base?

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
I picked up the Mossgerg 4x4 30-06 for the price and extras the rifle is right on.. So far Its been great I think they got a winner just need to get by some of the Mossberg haters..

·
ORM-D
638 Posts
She's going on the wish list! Awesome find.

Did a little googling and it looks like it will be available for purchase sometime in March. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.