Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is a list(made a while back, hope its still accurate!) some ammo I have no use for...if someone can use it and throw the FF some $'s....its a win win!
guess we'll do all as one lot?
90 rounds 7.65 argentine mauser
16 rds- 7.62 russian
20 rds- 32 slr
27 rds- 7mm mauser
19 rds-250 hp(22-250?)
9 rds- 8mm plus 31 brass
ammo can be picked up in brookhaven

·
Premium Member
4,946 Posts
Nice of you to offer it ph.  

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
Yea thanks for helping!

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cant edit original post and headline but would like to add 70+ rounds of what i'd guess to be collectable and/or oddball ammo...dont even know what most of this is..be real cool to make a board or chart displaying these..added to original auction!

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thats the spirit cc!  its for a good cause here and still a steal at this price!!...anyone??? noar, your not gonna let this get away are ya?

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
I won for 35.00...

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Great, thanks guys! JohnC, could you let the winner know how/where to pay? Vintovka1891, I could meet you were we have before if thats good for you, just let me know when...thanks again!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
phumb said:
Great, thanks guys! JohnC, could you let the winner know how/where to pay? Vintovka1891, I could meet you were we have before if thats good for you, just let me know when...thanks again!
Thank you for donating this stuff for a good cause. I can meet you at the same place, I'll be going to Brookhaven tomorrow morning and can swing by on the way. I can bring cash for the stuff or pay cash to JohnC if he is at the meetup today. Let me know

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
Vintovka1891,

Will you be at the meetup? If so you can pay then or mail a check/MO to:

Long Island Firearms
Freedom Fund
PO Box 1481
Ronkonkoma NY 11779

Thanks everyone for your support!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Damn, I screwed up.  Thought the meet up was today, took off from work, and drove out to the range only to find LEOs going full auto.  I guess I'll be missing this meet up and sending a check in.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Damn, I screwed up.  Thought the meet up was today, took off from work, and drove out to the range only to find LEOs going full auto.  I guess I'll be missing this meet up and sending a check in.

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Thanks Phumb.  This stuff is awesome.  I'll be sending the check out today.  I'm sure we will all appreciate your donation one day.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.