Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
So it looks like TN has some language regarding the circumstances under which a minor may possess a handgun.

>Handguns are also restricted to adults over the age of 18 years, unless the minor possesses such a weapon for the purpose hunting and other sports; this includes practicing at an authorized location, while the minor is attending a safety or instruction course, or if found in justified situation to use deadly force for the preservation of him/herself or others.

I wonder which provision they relied on when filming this video - warning video contains foul language.

Kid is supposedly somewhere between 9 and 13 years of age. Lucky to see 18 if the video matches reality at all...

·
Premium Member
7,783 Posts
Tennessee was on the top of a list of highest crime states last year. From what I understand, Memphis is the reason.

"Almighty, Almighty, this is PBR Streetgang, over."

Reactions: Mad Russian

·
Registered
12,348 Posts
So it looks like TN has some language regarding the circumstances under which a minor may possess a handgun.

>Handguns are also restricted to adults over the age of 18 years, unless the minor possesses such a weapon for the purpose hunting and other sports; this includes practicing at an authorized location, while the minor is attending a safety or instruction course, or if found in justified situation to use deadly force for the preservation of him/herself or others.

I wonder which provision they relied on when filming this vdeo - warning video contains foul language.

Kid is supposedly somewhere between 9 and 13 years of age. Lucky to see 18 if the video matches reality at all...
His command of the English language will help his political career.

·
Premium Member
7,783 Posts

·
Sifting Through the Ruins
8,061 Posts
And people feel threatened by a flag.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
WTF is that kid on ??? I understood about 3% of the words and I am sure his momma would say he didndo nuffin he an asspireing rapper wit a contract he just gots outa skool. Quite a pack he is running with, I am sure that bunch all ways obeys the law.

·
Registered
15,344 Posts
Is Memphis Chicago South?
If Obama were a rapper........................just sayin

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.