Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
8,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know they are owned by T-Mobile and on there network now. Has anyone used it? Does anyone have it? Coverage looks pretty good for Long Island. I have always been curious to try it for a month with an old iPhone I have just to see its performance.

·
AMF YOYO
3,598 Posts

·
Registered
251 Posts
How is the 4G LTE. Do you ever notice LOWER speeds if you have the unlimited 4G LTE option?
My last bill was $70! It keeps getting cheaper! I have the lowest tier plan which is 2 gig of 4g LTE. It's plenty fast. 99% of the time I am on wifi anyway. If you have optimum online you pretty much have wifi almost everywhere you go. I've never had issues with reception.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I chose metro because the phone is a GSM phone. If you don't like the service you have more options to jump ship and use other prepaid services like straight talk, ATT, or cricket. Boost is CDMA on the sprint network. The iphone 6 might be capable of both CDMA and GSM which would make it a good investment. You could port the Boost phone to Verizon which is also CDMA. It's kind of like the VHS vs. Betamax standards, totally stupid.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.