Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts
probably start a Confederate flag sub forum at this point:

On July 7 the Memphis City Council voted unanimously to exhume the body of Confederate General Nathan Bedford Forrest from its 110 year resting place and move it to another location

http://www.breitbart...ell-his-statue/

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
If I was in that family I would be talking to a lawyer right now, WTF you are going to desecrate a grave for what, because some lunatic shot 9 people now anything confederate is bad, so lets ban the cross after all its tattooed on Charles Mansion forehead and he killed people. Effing aholes. Or is it that they are planning on using the land for a school. Sell the Statue????????? Really you are going to sell the statue to whoever wants it . Takedown the flag in SC and the flagpole the stupid hurts so much it pisses me off.

·
Borders, Language, Culture
4,738 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He was also the founder of the Klu Klux Klan. Not a lovable individual.
understood, but this is becoming reminiscent of the Taliban. This idea that we should whitewash history is straight of the playbook of the most evil regimes this planet has ever seen: Taliban, Khmer Rouge, Nazis.

Reactions: Banzai and crashguy

·
Clinger
4,810 Posts
I think the statute of limitations on anything that guy did or said has long since passed.... This is pure theater.... also this is rule #1, rule #6 and rule #8 in action... ( "rules for radicals" that is)

·
Right-wing Sith
6,697 Posts
They will be going after those other slave owners soon enough, George Washington and Thomas Jefferson.

I have a simple reply to the Commie Dems, if they hate American history they are free to leave.

There is no reasoning with Communists.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.