Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Be vewwy qwuiet, I'm hunting Giwaffes...
5,857 Posts
One of the RO's at the Medford shooting range was supposedly let go...it sounds like Mark (big guy)? He was hands on and helpful... the other RO I've seen is a younger guy (forgot his name).
Dan is the young guy.

RO is different than "Instructor" and I did not think ROs were giving "classes". Mark was indeed good with the advice, but that's not a "class". So, I am still confused about the OP's post.

·
Premium Member
3,555 Posts
Maybe the OP is confusing the terminology (RO vs. instructor)?... A month or so ago, Mark was teaching a woman (one on one) the whole time I was there (one hour or so)... I have no idea what arrangement they had (and with the range), but it appears he was available for lessons...

·
Registered
1,568 Posts
This is simple really.
Your guy isn't Dan. Dan left a long time ago to join the NYPD.
Mark is the big black guy.
Charlie is Charlie.
Steve is the big guy who actually watches television while you sign in an get your slot.
There is another black guy that isn't Mark.
There is a young guy with a GI Joe action figure beard with a chip on his shoulder that is barely there who walks around like he owns the place.
His brother is another young guy that isn't there often. Cool guy.

So who was let go?

·
Be vewwy qwuiet, I'm hunting Giwaffes...
5,857 Posts
This is simple really.
Your guy isn't Dan. Dan left a long time ago to join the NYPD.
Mark is the big black guy.
Charlie is Charlie.
Steve is the big guy who actually watches television while you sign in an get your slot.
There is another black guy that isn't Mark.
There is a young guy with a GI Joe action figure beard with a chip on his shoulder that is barely there who walks around like he owns the place.
His brother is another young guy that isn't there often. Cool guy.

So who was let go?
Holy cow! I mean, I haven't been there in a little bit, but I missed a lot of action.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.