Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,438 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know some of you gents use these. Where can I buy them? Looking for good shooting gloves for me and my daughter.

·
Giraffe Hunter
3,768 Posts
Amazon seems to have the best prices. Caution though, they are not warm gloves. They are barely a step above no gloves at all so don't rely solely on them in temps like this. If its sunny out they work okay but they are not wind proof. I do believe they make an insulated pair but ive never used them.

·
Registered
5,057 Posts
HD, but if you buy anything there without using their ubiquitous coupons.... ' nuff said.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Lowes sells the Mechanix brand. Ive got a pair from the Dumpo. They fit well and were a bit less $$ but I very seldom wear them. I really like the tan deerskin gloves that Dumpo sells. Ive got at least 6 pair and theres always a pair in my truck. Very soft, no breaking them in.

·
Putin, the new Ceasar. Veni,Vidi, Vici!
22,005 Posts
Lowes sells the Mechanix brand. Ive got a pair from the Dumpo. They fit well and were a bit less $$ but I very seldom wear them. I really like the tan deerskin gloves that Dumpo sells. Ive got at least 6 pair and theres always a pair in my truck. Very soft, no breaking them in.
What's a "Dumpo"?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi everyone, I have a question that " What are actually sap gloves". Hope someone willing to answer my question. Thanks!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts