Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Edition 1 Volume 1

Hello fellow firearm enthusiasts!

I would like to welcome you to the first of many Island on Target publications brought to you by Long Island Second Amendment Preservation Association or "LISAPA".

Island on Target consists of many well known local authors with specific talents. These individuals are putting together monthly articles for us to read and enjoy, donating their time for its success. I cannot thank them enough for doing this.

LISAPA is a organization dedicated toward preserving our rights on a local level. You may recently seen LISAPA in the media with respect to the Westchester lawsuit. LISAPA provided briefs within this ongoing lawsuit. We also host many charitable events to future educate the public about safety of firearms in conjunction with Club LIF and it's members.

In this subscription you will see articles consisting of the following topics:

• Training / Safety (tips too!)
  • Competition
  • Local Monthly Events / What's Happening
  • Local Laws
  • Local Political talk
  • New Products (including testing products too!)
  • Women Shooters
  • Youth Shooting

Combined these articles will be jammed packed with the latest news and tips all pertaining toward local news and education.

Interested in becoming an author? Wish to reach any of these committees or submit an article for consideration? Know of an event which you would like have added?
Please contact the respected committee chairperson's email address listed within that area.

Sit back and enjoy!

Steven Blair

Notes:
This publication will be available at no cost to Club LIF members. If you are not a member of Club LIF, please consider becoming one. Visit www.LongIslandFirearms.com for details.

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Youth Committee

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Waldo189 said:
Now you are talkin' Let's get some one to get the juniors involved. They are our future!
+1

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm oni it.

I have the PERFECT person for the job.

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
UPDATED (My notes)

·
Premium Member
4,946 Posts
The Architect said:
Youth Committee
Very good idea Steve. We need the young folks to understand firearms and not be afraid of them, but, instead, be educated about them.

·
The Sysop
36,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ecr said:
Very good idea Steve. We need the young folks to understand firearms and not be afraid of them, but, instead, be educated about them.
We have a committee started and a chairman :)

Bill works wonders educating the children.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts