Long Island Shooters Forum banner

Martin O'Malley's anti-gun crusade

1K views 10 replies 11 participants last post by  06steeda 
#1 ·
"For far too long, Democrats have been too afraid to stand up to the gun lobby.

It's time for that to change. If I am elected president, I will make reducing and preventing
gun violence one of my 15 goals to rebuild the American dream. And right now, I am putting
forward a comprehensive policy plan for cutting deaths from gun violence in half -- homicides,
suicides, and accidents -- within 10 years.

My plan starts with . . ."

Read the rest (it is long): http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/14/opinions/omalley-guns-nra/index.html

#5 ·
Gotta love the liberal media, do they even try and fact check anymore? I too can make up statistics and look like a fool. The bigger problem are the uninformed masses that eat up this drivel.

Read the comments, some sick and twisted individuals out there. Read one where they basically said to take advantage of high-profile incidents. And I quote: "This bigger the incident, the better so be sure to highlight the carnage and the emotional aftermath". Makes me sick.

#8 ·
There is no more reliable indicator of a politician with nothing to offer this troubled country than to whip out a campaign against guns and the NRA.

It makes them look courageous and energetic and empathetic to the nanny staters. But to anybody paying attention, it reveals the politician's status as an empty vessel of ideas for governing or problem solving.

#9 ·
I feel that he's running so the "Fly over States" can view all other Democratic candidates as 2A moderates.

Reactions: Mad Russian
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.