Long Island Shooters Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
869 Posts
I heard that this show is kind of a smaller knock off trying to compete with the one next week. I am going to that one. I too am curious to get opinions on this one.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
I went today. Yes the show was small. Nothing special, but Long Island shows just arent. I did however buy a rifle. M&P 15-22
I paid more than I ever intended to, but I always wanted one. Today I finally let go of my cheapness. Lol
Not thrilled about the fixed magazine, but hey, this is the people's republic of New Yorkistan.
When I finally leave here, I will change it to what its supposed to be. Until then, When in Rome.

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
I went today. Yes the show was small. Nothing special, but Long Island shows just arent. I did however buy a rifle. M&P 15-22
I paid more than I ever intended to, but I always wanted one. Today I finally let go of my cheapness. Lol
Not thrilled about the fixed magazine, but hey, this is the people's republic of New Yorkistan.
When I finally leave here, I will change it to what its supposed to be. Until then, When in Rome.
That's a .22 right? So you have to crack it open to load? Wouldn't it be nice if you could get a speed loader for that?

I've wanted to get a smith and Wesson firearm for a long time.i just never find one when I'm looking.

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
Just a heads up...S&W has a recall on these. Read the following and proceed as follows with the manufacturer....they will fix it...

https://www.smith-wesson.com/mp15-22-consumer-safety-alert

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Just a heads up...S&W has a recall on these. Read the following and proceed as follows with the manufacturer....they will fix it...https://www.smith-wesson.com/mp15-22-consumer-safety-alert

Blue steel, I got your message. Sent you a reply. Thanks for looking out for me. I was aware of the issue, and have ordered the piece from S&W to check my boltface. I could send the bolt in, but I would prefer checking it, in the event its within spec. That way I can actually go shoot my new rifle. Lol

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
That's a .22 right? So you have to crack it open to load? Wouldn't it be nice if you could get a speed loader for that?
I've wanted to get a smith and Wesson firearm for a long time.i just never find one when I'm looking.
Yes you have to crack it open every mag reload. Im sure its gonna be annoying. At least I have the evil features that I wanted on the rifle. Im not gonna be in NY forever. When I finally land in free America, I can remove the fixed mag and install the real mag release. In the meantime, I will comply with the bullshit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts