Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Wow, very well done. Makes quite a powerful statement of why magazine limits for law abiding citizens are a terrible idea.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
.45...because a 9mm might expand, but a .45 will never shrink. Would much rather have an AR with a "dirty 30" in the closet.

·
******* Limey.
1,601 Posts
I'm sorry guys, but from that range I would have put 2 in his C.O.C (cranial ocular cavity) and the same for his mate who came in the back window. 6 rnds to put the first guy down from that range? Really?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Perfect and wonderfully done.....and unfortunately very realistic. We get 7 rounds to defend ourselves and our families with and he gets what? Just as many as he wants...just like a criminal!!
I just did like Night-owl and posted it to my facebook page too!

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I posted it on my FB and of course one of my NYC liberal lawyer friends started arguing it....
So...what was the spew?

·
Registered
330 Posts
[/size]
I'm sorry guys, but from that range I would have put 2 in his C.O.C (cranial ocular cavity) and the same for his mate who came in the back window. 6 rnds to put the first guy down from that range? Really?
Yea, I agree, you and most of us here would do likewise, but I think the vast majority of untrained, or unskilled gunowners or newbies , surprised, and frightened would very likely just start squeezing off rounds, and aiming for the biggest target, center mass, oh yea, and body armor is not unheard of.

·
******* Limey.
1,601 Posts

Yea, I agree, you and most of us here would do likewise, but I think the vast majority of untrained, or unskilled gunowners or newbies , surprised, and frightened would very likely just start squeezing off rounds, and aiming for the biggest target, center mass, oh yea, and body armor is not unheard of.

I hear ya!

·
Jackbooted Thug
2,426 Posts
So...what was the spew?
This

If it takes you 7 bullets to take down a, virtually stationary, armed intruder who has not fired one shot, then you should NOT have a gun. You are a danger to yourself and your family more than anything else.
There's more but this is a good indication of the direction the post went...

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I hope you schooled him on ballistics, the impact of drugs on the body, and how basic endocrinology (namely adrenaline) has dynamic consequences for both the defender and attacker.

Video implies the two crooks were on meth or crack (they had way too much non loving energy for anything of the greener variety).

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
you can also bring up how many shots the NYPD had to fire to bring down the guy at the Empire State Building this past summer. Provides a good transition into why cops can carry >10 rounds on the streets, but we cant have >10 in our homes

·
Jackbooted Thug
2,426 Posts
you can also bring up how many shots the NYPD had to fire to bring down the guy at the Empire State Building this past summer. Provides a good transition into why cops can carry >10 rounds on the streets, but we cant have >10 in our homes
It's ok cause he brought up the Diallo case... To my response was to post the page of an officer who was assassinated while reloading!

·
ummm do what now
1,056 Posts
i hope they run this as a commercial or a live billboard

·
Clinger
4,824 Posts
nite owl..... lawyers love to argue .. about anything.... the answer to any lawyers argument outside a courtroom is ..Yeah ... Whatever Guy.. This aint billable hours so i don't care what you say.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts