Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Right-wing Sith
6,502 Posts
College bro arrested over mac-and-cheese rant at food court
http://nypost.com/20...-at-food-court/

When a College student wants Mac & Cheese and doesn't get it, there could be blood-on-the-floor.

I think the fact it was Bacon Jalapeño Mac & Cheese, and he wasn't getting any, that pushed jr. over the edge.

Reactions: infared

·
Premium Member
657 Posts
The kid needs a beating, The manager showed incredible restraint, I would have physically removed the little brat and probably got in trouble for it. If someone puts their hands on me, game over, I defend myself in a hard and direct way. I guess that is why I am not a manager in a food court in a school.

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
What a douche. They should of got him his bacon macaroni and cheese, he was willing to pay. Who cares if he is drunk it is college.

·
Registered
11,502 Posts
You can't reason with a belligerent intoxicated person. The food worker was worried about being sued and losing his job with allowing this POS push him around like that.
The other employee was correct for using the Full Nelson take down and to verbally say stay down.

·
Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
11,589 Posts
Reactions: iceburg19

·
dislike Cuomo!
4,995 Posts
You guys see an Assdouche assaulting a food court manager.
I see employee of the month, " Told ya you don't touch my boss!" Awesome.
A lot of Aramark employees (major college campus food service vendor) are actually ex-cons. So, you can imagine the loyality that some of the more...appreciative employees have to a boss who gave them a chance when most others never would.

This was at UCONN.

·
Bangkok rules. Now who has a can?
11,589 Posts

·
That Guy
11,504 Posts
Wow that's got to be some really good mac and cheese to go to jail for assault and battery.

Reactions: Tonto

·
Right-wing Sith
6,502 Posts
Wow that's got to be some really good mac and cheese to go to jail for.
I wonder if he asked the arresting cop if they are serving Mac and Cheese in jail today, or if he can have it delivered (from the college food joint)?

BTW, if the manager had let him anywhere near the food, who knows what might have happened.

·
Grand Poobah
21,170 Posts
You can't reason with a belligerent intoxicated person. The food worker was worried about being sued and losing his job with allowing this POS push him around like that.
The other employee was correct for using the Full Nelson take down and to verbally say stay down.
I have to disagree. You just have to reason with a drunk punk correctly.
The manager did it wrong. the employee did it right.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts