Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,083 Posts
"high powered sniper riffle" guess that is going to be the next buzzword after all semi autos and "assault riffles" are banned. i have been noticing it being used more and more. this could be the end of the 30-06 and 308 scoped bolt action. ban features like scopes lol

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Sad part is people believe this crap and pass it off to others whom believe it too! A round and a round we go with stupid media made trash!

·
The Artist formally known as AR_Guy
6,913 Posts
So they found a spot high up where local kids like to hang out and drink = Sniper's nest

Then they find a crappy pistol tossed on the roof of a garage a few blocks away = Sniper weapon stash

Yep, it's all falling together now. If they find a bible within ten blocks of that place it will become a "Far Right wing Christian Extremist plot to shoot minorities."

·
Registered
15,416 Posts
You could put your eye out with that!

·
Banned
10,933 Posts
"Police investigated the area around the campus and the particular spot where they found the nest after receiving information related to an ongoing conflict between two gangs in the area, according to WGN-TV."

So someone ditched their MAC-10 and the media is saying someone with a "high powered rifle" was trying to set up a "snipers nest." That's cool. That's journalism at its finest.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Wait... Does fully loaded mean to 7? 10? 30? Gonna need help. If I'm allowed to go to 10, does 30 mean extra fully loaded? Hang on.. I'm calling the newspaper for clarification.

·
Walker1847
12,106 Posts
Were there any eggs or chicks in the "nest"?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts