Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
I'm debating on building an m1a EBR after my ar pistol build which is coming in the mail today...I was curious if anyone here has ever built one from scratch, and if so would have any suggestions that could go on top of the research I am doing.

This will not be an NY compliant firearm as I do not live in newyork anymore.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Everything I have read says LRB receivers are used by a good percent of competitive shooters and the special forces guys military builds. Moving out from there really depends on how much money you have to spend on barrel/configuration or stock/configuration. I would pick up the phone and call them or if you are around Nassau county drop by to the shop.

I would check out the CMP forums for more good info. Like anything in the gun world you have fans and haters.

·
Banned
3,178 Posts
Which length barrel are you planning on using? I haven't built one but interested in yours if you go forward.
As of right now I'm leaning toward the 22 or 21... But I am in the very early stages of research.. Probably will start the build around December to January. I know this build is gonna cost me close to 2k before optics as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.