Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a good gunsmith to bring my Smith & Wesson M&P for trigger work. They don't have to be local I'm not afraid to drive somewhere for quality work.

·
Assault is a behavior; Not a weapon.
12,115 Posts
James at South Shore Sportsman does some nice work. And he's not afraid to admit when he's in over his head. then he can send out the gun to the appropriate smith.

·
SASI Firearms Chairman, LISAPA Training Committee
6,835 Posts
My choice has always been Benson's Gun Shop, 53 Middle Country Rd. Coram, (631) 736-0065. They're about 1/3 East of Route 112, on the North side of Route 25. They have two excellent smiths, who are, also, certified armorers. I've been using them, for 25+ years, for all my smithing, never a problem and always perfect work.
Gary

·
moved to greener pastures
10,857 Posts
Gary_Hungerford said:
My choice has always been Benson's Gun Shop, 53 Middle Country Rd. Coram, (631) 736-0065. They're about 1/3 East of Route 112, on the North side of Route 25. They have two excellent smiths, who are, also, certified armorers. I've been using them, for 25+ years, for all my smithing, never a problem and always perfect work.
Gary
I thought I read on the forum about a month or so back, that he does not work on handguns.
Did I read wrong?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for all the info. I'm going to look in to a couple of places. Thanks

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.