Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I live about 8minutes from C and B Archery. I am looking for a bunch of guys or, officially, a "club" that shoots compounds, maybe on a weekly, bi weekly or once a month basis. Just looking to get out and meet some other bow hunters from around here. If there isnt one around I will talk to Ralph and see if we can get a night at C and B then. Let me know what is out there and if nothing who would be interested.

·
Banned
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well I live about 8minutes from C and B Archery. I am looking for a bunch of guys or, officially, a "club" that shoots compounds, maybe on a weekly, bi weekly or once a month basis. Just looking to get out and meet some other bow hunters from around here. If there isnt one around I will talk to Ralph and see if we can get a night at C and B then. Let me know what is out there and if nothing who would be interested.

·
Banned
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks awesome. But yeah it is a little far and I was thinking more towards mid week. Fridas for a 22 year old are generally booked up  :p. But Im thinking maybe the 1 Wednesday of every month at C and B. Anyone interested let me know I will try to get something set up and we can make it a LIF associated group!

·
Banned
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks awesome. But yeah it is a little far and I was thinking more towards mid week. Fridas for a 22 year old are generally booked up  :p. But Im thinking maybe the 1 Wednesday of every month at C and B. Anyone interested let me know I will try to get something set up and we can make it a LIF associated group!

·
Registered
11,563 Posts
I'd be up for it!....   C&B already has leagues running during the week....  

·
Registered
11,563 Posts
I'd be up for it!....   C&B already has leagues running during the week....  

·
Registered
129 Posts
I might be interested as well. keep us informed. Havent shot it in a while.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I might be interested as well. keep us informed. Havent shot it in a while.

·
Banned
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Im going to CnB with my uncle this weekend to sight in my new Bone Collector Illuminated sight. Ill talk to Ralph this weekend.

·
Banned
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Im going to CnB with my uncle this weekend to sight in my new Bone Collector Illuminated sight. Ill talk to Ralph this weekend.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts