Long Island Shooters Forum banner
61 - 80 of 89 Posts
Friday nite push - three days to go please make some time in your schedule for Monday this is the kind of thing that gives GUN NUTZ a good reputation !

This just in: we have tickets to win for April 10 Yankees vs Red Sox!!!!!!

Come down, sign in and you could win!!!!

Does it start right at 2 or is it possible to sneak in a few minutes early?
I am leaving today with my boss on a business trip and he wants to get out as early as possible, so every minute counts.

Looking forward to seeing MANY more LIF members today! Thanks to those who have already been down!

Great cause ....... count me in for the next one ! It was nice to meet you Bella and thanks Patrick for the awesome professional service keep up the great work !

Reactions: The Architect
2 hours left and we're here waiting to see lots of LIF members!

Looking forward to seeing MANY more LIF members today! Thanks to those who have already been down!

doesn't hurt just lots of pressure... the needle pushed out and was pumping into my skin / muscle instead of my vein
that happened to me at the very end. they said good enough and pulled it out. the area is a little sore now, like a pulled muscle.

i think i was one of the last ones there, whats the final pint count?

Steve it was a pleasure, and I hope to see you at the range one day!

that happened to me at the very end. they said good enough and pulled it out. the area is a little sore now, like a pulled muscle.

i think i was one of the last ones there, whats the final pint count?

Steve it was a pleasure, and I hope to see you at the range one day!
normally I'm fine cause they tape it down at the butterfly but for whatever reason she didn't do it this time and it moved. still puffy, should be a pretty bruise tomorrow

61 - 80 of 89 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.