Long Island Shooters Forum banner

LOL Hillary May Not Be Able to Run for Pres - Criminal Investigation !

991 views 33 replies 25 participants last post by  DLM 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Just heard this...now things are getting serious. If her own State Dept IG is requesting a criminal investigation that serves as the perfect excuse for her to withdraw from race. "will have to spend all my time focused on the legal issues". You know the drill.... heard it a thousand times from corrupt pols....

http://www.cnn.com/2...ment/index.html

#20 ·
sadly, they can't even get possession of the server and who btw, gets the opportunity to erase what THEY feel is unimportant before handing over emails? That in itself should be criminal...

Reactions: Aquabach
#8 ·
Even better would be they found a stain on one of her blue pantsuits - belonging to a goat.

Attachments

#13 ·
Just heard this...now things are getting serious. If her own State Dept IG is requesting a criminal investigation that serves as the perfect excuse for her to withdraw from race. "will have to spend all my time focused on the legal issues". You know the drill.... heard it a thousand times from corrupt pols....

http://www.cnn.com/2...ment/index.html
If all goes as usual with the Clintons, expect this IG to die in some "mysterious" way.

#18 ·
The Clintons are incapable of experiencing shame, embarrassment, humiliation, guilt, or remorse. There is no possible way she will drop out because of a vindictive and unjustified investigation instigated by her enemies from the vast right-wing male conspiracy who are just afraid of a strong woman showing her strength! These are the same old empty claims to questions she has answered repeatedly. Let's move on!

#22 ·
Even the liberal New York Times seems to be saying a Justice inquiry is now needed!

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/07/24/u...n-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news&_r=1

Criminal Inquiry Is Sought in Clinton Email Account

JULY 23, 2015

WASHINGTON - Two inspectors general have asked the Justice Department to open a criminal investigation into whether sensitive government information was mishandled in connection with the personal email account Hillary Rodham Clinton used as secretary of state, senior government officials said Thursday.

The request follows an assessment in a June 29 memo by the inspectors general for the State Department and the intelligence agencies that Mrs. Clinton's private account contained "hundreds of potentially classified emails." The memo was written to Patrick F. Kennedy, the under secretary of state for management.

It is not clear if any of the information in the emails was marked as classified by the State Department when Mrs. Clinton sent or received them.

But since her use of a private email account for official State Department business was revealed in March, she has repeatedly said that she had no classified information on the account.

The Justice Department has not decided if it will open an investigation, senior officials said. A spokesman for Mrs. Clinton's campaign released a statement on Twitter on Friday morning. "Any released emails deemed classified by the administration have been done so after the fact, and not at the time they were transmitted," it read.

At issue are thousands of pages of State Department emails from Mrs. Clinton's private account. Mrs. Clinton has said she used the account because it was more convenient, but it also shielded her correspondence from congressional and Freedom of Information Act requests.

She faced sharp criticism after her use of the account became public, and subsequently said she would ask the State Department to release her emails.

The department is now reviewing some 55,000 pages of emails. A first batch of 3,000 pages was made public on June 30.
In the course of the email review, State Department officials determined that some information in the messages should be retroactively classified. In the 3,000 pages that were released, for example, portions of two dozen emails were redacted because they were upgraded to "classified status." But none of those were marked as classified at the time Mrs. Clinton handled them.

In a second memo to Mr. Kennedy, sent on July 17, the inspectors general said that at least one email made public by the State Department contained classified information. The inspectors general did not identify the email or reveal its substance.

The memos were provided to The New York Times by a senior government official.

The inspectors general also criticized the State Department for its handling of sensitive information, particularly its reliance on retired senior Foreign Service officers to decide if information should be classified, and for not consulting with the intelligence agencies about its determinations.

In March, Mrs. Clinton insisted that she was careful in her handling of information on her private account. "I did not email any classified material to anyone on my email," she said. "There is no classified material. So I'm certainly well aware of the classification requirements and did not send classified material." .. .

#23 ·
If I got caught mishandling classified info, I would lose my clearance and then my job. She is applying for a promotion, and as of now, if the favorite to get it. There is clearly a completely separate set of rules for those in the media's favor. We're doomed.

#28 ·
Someone will take a dive for her, but it is another example of collosally poor judgement.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.