Long Island Shooters Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Uh-oh...
12,517 Posts
The Nassau County range. Will it be ok?I understand them not wanting me to use the flame stuff. But I don't see why parranah, macho gaucho or Rhodesia jungle will be an issue.
You can only shoot slugs at Mitchel Field. None of that stuff is OK. Most ranges only allow slugs. Not many allow patterning of shotguns, forget that stuff.

http://www.nassaucou...le-Pistol-Range
Rectangle Font Parallel Magenta Number

They also don't allow any Armour Piercing ammo. It damages the backstop wall and target hanger system.

Attachments

·
#1 Grade A Super Stud
1,284 Posts
What store has the best selection of exotic ammo? I went LI Outdoorsman but they had non. Here is the ammo I am looking for. In addition to these I also want Dragons breath.

Why? Do you want to burn down half the line barrens in this weather? The pop up flares aren't any better. One of those lands in dry brush you have a problem.

·
Premium Member
3,011 Posts
On long island that would be very illegal. i can't express that strongly enough. No discharge of firearms in residential areas. There are certain rules for shooting over water, but backyard is a no go. even with an air rifle I believe.

Maybe try a shotgun match at LIPSA. Way more fun and it doesn't really matter what you are shooting at a cardboard target.......one of the few instances where everyone here would agree that bird shot is ok.

·
Banned
19,459 Posts
The only place I know you can shoot that stuff upstate is a certain sleepaway camp for Jewish kids run by LIF commandos.

This is called "countertrolling"- er, maybe I should give you the benefit of the doubt, Or maybe not.
Dunno.

·
Registered
7,861 Posts
Troll starts a thread over a month ago and the last post till the zombie rebirth debating in his head and unfortunately here if it's worth giving him the benefit of doubt or not if he is indeed a troll. Brilliant!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.